Saturday, August 7, 2010

28 Days!

Collin and I have had a very productive week! Here is what we've accomplished as of late:
  • Booked the limo - white hummer stretch to the reception and silver jaguar to the hotel :)
  • Bought our wedding rings!! We went to Jared! ;)
  • Ordered our homemade guest book from Etsy
  • Ordered our homemade table cards, also from Etsy
  • Ordered the wedding favors
  • Ordered (and received) our sand unity ceremony kit
In other news, guess who is learning to cook?? :) Since moving up to CT, I've attempted (successfully) two dishes courtesy of Collin's mom - turkey stroganoff and chicken enchiladas - in addition to cooking pork, chicken, pasta, etc. They were delicious! I also have a bunch of recipes that I received as a shower gift, so I'm excited to try those, too!

We have also been making smoothies on a regular basis, since I have a pretty intense sweet tooth but want to stay within dress weight... They are an amazing healthy option for dessert. Our favorite is strawberry-banana. We use Stoneyfield Farms low-fat yogurt (french vanilla), fresh strawberries and a banana, ice, and a little bit of honey. So good! One of our concoctions didn't turn out so well, though... I didn't know it was possible to fail at smoothie-making, but believe me, it is. We ran out of yogurt, so we tried to make a blueberry smoothie with only milk and honey. It was disgusting. I don't recommend honey with blueberries...

Anyway, back to movie night with Collin and Molly. :) See you all soon!!

Love,

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment