Monday, February 1, 2010

Bridal Party? Check! Website? Check!

Collin and I finally have our bridal party! :) It's a big one: 14 people, plus us. We're going to need a hummer limo for sure. Haha!

Here they are...

My attendants:
Krystal Long, Maid of Honor
Erin McLendon, Bridesmaid
Gabby Swab, Bridesmaid
Amber Slifer, Bridesmaid
Caitlin Courneya, Bridesmaid
Rachel Gebhard, Bridesmaid
Sheerah Gebhard, Junior Bridesmaid

Collin's attendants:
Jared Gebhard, Best Man
Grason Gebhard, Groomsman
Rick Cassada, Groomsman
Jon Beulke, Groomsman
Dan Lundquist, Groomsman
Tyler Turner, Groomsman
Skyler Gebhard, Junior Groomsman

Ushers are still TBD, but Collin has a few ideas. :) I'm so excited that his entire family will be in our wedding party. I love his family, and I want them to be very involved since they are going to be my family, too! I'm really happy with our attendants, and I'm honored to have his three sisters as bridesmaids in addition to my friends. I don't have any real sisters of my own, which is one thing I always regretted since I would never get the chance to have a sister as a bridesmaid. So, I feel extremely blessed to be inheriting three! Plus the rest are my sorority sisters, so now I have a bridal party full of sisters! Haha, pretty ironic. :)

Also, I have created our "official" wedding website on the Knot, so check out the link below! This will be your source for all wedding info (ie: directions, registries, etc.). You may recognize a couple of the stories in there if you've been following the blog. :) I will update the site as we progress; it's a little sparse right now. But enjoy!


Keep posted!

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment