Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines Day from Collin and Amanda!!! We wish you lots of love and happiness :)

Collin sent me two dozen roses on Friday, so even though he can't be here ON Valentines Day, he did a great job making sure I was taken care of. :) He's the best! We had a "Skype date" tonight, but we will actually go out and celebrate next Friday when he is in town. Thursday is my birthday as well (which he will also be here for), so next week will be full of celebrations!!

Quick update: My mom and I met with our first photographer on Friday, and we were very impressed. Her name is Laurie Carpenter, and she has been an independent wedding photographer for 7 years. She is personable, flexible, and takes great photos. Here is her website: http://www.lauriecarpenter.com/index2.php

Also, I got some awesome dress sketches from Caitlin, so we're getting that started! :)

Enjoy V-Day!! Spread some love!

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment