Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Honor of Doppleganger Week (a little late)

It's everyone's favorite time of year on Facebook... No, not Valentines Day - DOPPLEGANGER WEEK! Haha. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is when everyone posts a photo of their "celebrity look-a-like" as their profile pictures on Facebook. Doppleganger Week actually ended a couple weeks ago, but I made a recent discovery that brought it back to memory...

Apparently I am marrying Justin Morneau of the Minnesota Twins.

Collin and Justin are IDENTICAL. It's a little creepy! Collin is more handsome, of course, but beyond that, they look like they could be brothers!


Weird, huh? I also think Collin looks like these two guys (Dana Carvey and Bradley Cooper), but I'm not sure if he agrees...


As for me, I have many dopplegangers, none of whom look a whole lot like me haha. I've been told before that I look like Pam from the Office (aka Jenna Fischer), which I can kinda see, but Collin seems to think I resemble Kristen Bell, which I don't really see at all... But hey, I'll take it! Here are my "dopplegangers" and me:


Thoughts?? Who is your doppleganger? :)

No wedding updates for now; this is just for fun!

Have a blessed day!

C & A

1 comments:

Kirstin @ Hello Kirsti said...

I agree on the twins guy!! very creepy

Post a Comment