Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our first anniversary! :)

Collin and I met one year ago today! March 9, 2009 :) I remember that whole day... Eating breakfast early at La Salsa Cantina because they had a $3 breakfast special, calling Prive to ensure our spot on the guest list and find out about attire (they gave us an endless list of what NOT to wear), shopping in the Miracle Mile and purchasing my "Michael Jackson" jacket that I wore later that night, and having fun getting ready and taking pictures in the room before heading downstairs. Once downstairs, my friends and I waited forever in line (apparently being on the "guest list" really means nothing in Vegas) until I finally bothered the bodyguards enough to let us in. Then we started dancing, the place started getting packed, and suddenly out of nowhere appeared this attractive, goofy, fun guy... He was the only one I danced with that night, and little did I know he would be the only one I would dance with for the rest of my life! It was straight out of a movie, and it was the most random/incredible/amazing night of my life. I never wanted the dream to end, and thankfully, it still hasn't :)

I am so blessed to have my Collin, and I look forward to many more years and anniversaries with him. Our 75th will be a real party, so get ready! ;)

I LOVE YOU COLLIN!!!!!

Forever yours,

Mrs. Gebhard-to-be

0 comments:

Post a Comment