Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photographer? CHECK!

Exciting news! We have booked a photographer :)

And it is... Matt Andrews!

Here is his website again: http://nashvilleweddingphotography.com.

I'm SO happy we went with Matt! We had some great options, but he was my favorite by far, and he ended up being Collin's favorite, too. I just felt comfortable with him from the start, and I absolutely loved his photos. I think he's got exactly what we're looking for and for such a great value. He met with my mom and me last Friday (at one of my favorite places - Sweet CeCe's!), and after he answered all her questions, we sealed the deal! :) Yay!!

Now our next step is to schedule engagement photos! Those will be sometime in April, amidst all the craziness of turning in/presenting my thesis and preparing for my FINAL final exams!

But first: Collin and his family will be here THIS WEEK! It's my Spring Break, which I will be spending writing my thesis and cleaning my apartment (no beach this year... boo), but thankfully it will end on a high note :) I am SO excited about his family getting to meet mine, and I definitely look forward to seeing them again. They are going to be staying at my parents' house, so it will be a full house with Sheerah and Skyler also coming along! Skyler is beside himself with excitement to meet Molly, and I think they will get along perfectly ;) Sheerah will be staying in my room, which is funny because my room hasn't been "fixed up" since we renovated it, what, ten years ago?? I was looking through it the other day and found my old headgear (embarrassingly enough) that I had apparently thrown across the room one night after getting frustrated (headgear hurts! But don't worry, I only wore it at night...) We will go out one night for an engagement dinner, then spend time searching out rehearsal dinner venues.

Also, I will be making a trip back to Minnesota in early June for Collin's brother's high school graduation (Grason, to clarify). I love Minnesota, so I can't wait to go back!! Plus I'm sure there will be some pre-wedding festivities :)

In other news, I'm currently getting in samples for save the dates and invitations. So far I've heard back from the following companies:
- Designs in Paper: http://www.designsinpaper.com

So here's to hoping I have a super-productive week and a blessed visit with the Gebhards. This semester is ALMOST OVER! Can't wait to graduate and get married!! :)

Love,

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment