Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bridal Show This Weekend!

Today I found out that there is going to be a bridal show in Nashville this weekend, so I went ahead and bought tickets for my mom and myself. :) It's my first bridal show, and I'm so excited!! I hope I get some really good ideas and find some potential vendors.

I first heard about the show through Facebook of all places, with one of those targeted ads (since all of mine are now about weddings and honeymoons). But I highly mistrust Facebook ads after being scammed by one of the companies, so I pretty much ignored it. Then in class today (last first day of class ever!), I sat next to an old friend who also happens to be engaged, ironically. We got to talking about wedding stuff, and she mentioned the bridal show. Once I heard it from her, I figured it was legitimate. I think I'm still not fully believing that all this is real, but I think it may hit me on Sunday at the show... I can't wait to start feeling like a real bride-to-be!

In other news, my awesome MOH (Krystal) came into town from Illinois yesterday to visit me and see the ring in person. :) We went out to dinner, and she gave me gifts and a card! The gifts were a wedding/budgeting guidebook that should prove to be very helpful, and fun little books for brides and grooms to quiz each other to see how well they know one another. Fun times ahead, and it's just the beginning!

If you happen to know of any good vendors in the Nashville/Franklin area (particularly wedding planners, photographers, caterers, DJs, florists, etc.), please comment with recommendations! I'll need all the help I can get!

I'll keep you posted on this weekend! ;)

God bless!

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment