Thursday, January 14, 2010

Place: TBD... Soon?

Before determining our official wedding "date," we of course want to have our venues lined up, which is my current project. So far, I've called about six venues (for both the ceremony and reception), and though only one person answered the phone yesterday, all my calls were returned today. After receiving several phone calls in a row this morning, I'm already a little overwhelmed! But in a good way... I'm actually enjoying all this, and I'm learning so much.

Today I also sent in three "request for information" forms for potential hotel venues, and there is still one place I need to contact, but it honestly intimidates me a little because it's so intense! The place is CJ's Off the Square in downtown Franklin, and their sole reason for existing seems to be for weddings - they literally do EVERYTHING. It's awesome, but a little scary, because I could easily see myself getting ripped off or having little to no say in the final outcome. It's worth a shot, though.

Obviously nothing is decided as of yet, but I definitely have my favorites out of the venues I've researched... The next step is to set up appointments at these places, which I've already started doing. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, actually, starting with an appointment tomorrow during the lunch hour at a country club, then two more appointments on Saturday, followed by the bridal show on Sunday. Whew!

Let's do this!

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment