Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day!

I don't have a lot to post right now, which is why you haven't heard from me in a while. But to give you some news unrelated to the wedding - we got SNOW! And not just a little... We got like 5 inches. It's awesome! But it means that I'm stuck inside today with nothing to do and nowhere to go, haha. I was supposed to meet a couple bridesmaids at David's Bridal today to try on my top-choice dresses and so they could try on bridesmaid dresses, but we had to cancel because of the snow. Unfortunately, we are not well-equipped to handle significant amounts of snow here in middle Tennessee, so the roads are a mess.

My dog Molly is enjoying the snow even more than me! She absolutely loves it; it's adorable. We went sledding with my friend/bridesmaid Amber yesterday, and it was the most fun I've had in a while. I also took tons of pictures of Molly in the snow... I felt like such a mom. :)

My schoolwork has slowed down a little, too, thankfully, which means now is the perfect time for more wedding planning! Stay posted for updates!

C & A

0 comments:

Post a Comment