Friday, January 15, 2010

Old Natchez Country Club


I went to my first venue appointment today with my mom, and I was actually very impressed with the facility. We went to Old Natchez Country Club in Franklin, and the first thing I noticed is that the venue was HUGE. Dance floor, tables, bar area, two alcoves for a cake and a buffet line, outside terrace, and a beautiful view of the golf course. I was also impressed with the wedding coordinator, who was very nice and helpful. This one is definitely looking good! I'm going to choose some menu items this weekend (catering is included) and go over the budget with mom, then I'll hopefully get a proposal from them next week. One down, several to go! I've got this weekend booked with appointments, and I'm getting ready to make some more next week... Planning is definitely in full swing!!

I'll keep you posted!

C & A

2 comments:

Amanda said...

P.S. I received a proposal from this venue, and it looks like it is within our budget!

Amanda said...

So glad we went with this one! :)

Post a Comment